Math Image Search excels with single, zoomed-in, well-cropped math images (jpg/png); avoid selfies/diagrams; view demos for Math Image Search Demo and Ask a Question Using Text/Image Demo.
Everything you are. In one, simple link in bio with Acalytica
Increase Sales, Trust and Credibility with Acalytica Social Proof
Easy to use and privacy-friendly Google Analytics alternative
Join Acalytica QnA
MathsGee is on a mission to help learners thrive in STEM, thus it is always looking for innovative ways to better support our users.
Through user feedback, we realised that most learners struggle to write maths online, it requires you to be proficient in latex, so we looked for ways to solve this problem.
Using the latest AI powered optical character recognition (OCR), we managed to come up with a solution that allows users to not only ask questions using text but they can simply take a photo of a math problem and it will be converted into Latex math syntax. Once that is done, then the syntax is used to search the MathsGee database.
Basically, MathsGee is using OCR to accurately convert images of simple and complicated printed/handwritten maths, text, tables and chemical diagrams. The supported formats are as follows:
Join MathsGee Questions & Answers, where you get instant answers to your questions from our AI, GaussTheBot and verified by human experts. We use a combination of generative AI and human experts to provide you the best solutions to your problems.
On the MathsGee Questions & Answers, you can:
1. Get instant answer to your questions
2. Convert image to latex
3. AI-generated answers and insights
4. Get expert-verified answers
5. Vote on questions and answers
6. Tip your favorite community members
7. Join expert live video sessions (Paid/Free)
8. Earn points by participating
9. Take a course
10. Enjoy our interactive learning resources
Posting on the MathsGee Questions & Answers
1. Remember the human
2. Act like you would in real life
3. Find original source of content
4. Check for duplicates before publishing
5. Read the community guidelines
1. Answers to questions will be posted immediately after moderation
2. Questions will be queued for posting immediately after moderation
3. Depending on the number of messages we receive, you could wait up to 24 hours for your message to appear. But be patient as posts will appear after passing our moderation.